Sunday, April 1, 2012

Life As Is

After spending almost 7 years out of high school, I think its time to start looking for something. My life has matured tremendously over the past 2 years. There for a while i went through a bad time in my life. I was and still am battling a particular addiction. I feel like i am on the right track to becoming the woman i want and need to be for my future husband. It seems like I'm never going to find the one God wants for me right now, but that's okay. I have been listening to positive music whether it be christian or secular. I have changed alot in my attitude with just simple things that i was just being lazy about.  As far as plans for the rest of the year, its still up in the air.  I've got something in the works hopefully that will let me have a better job on the side at least. As far as mission trips this year, I still would like to go help somewhere. Haiti was one option that i really would love to do. If God has other plans for me then we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Kaylee Elizabeth is 1 years old. She began walking around her first birthday in march. I am so proud of her. I can't wait to babysit her and tell her all about Jesus.

I can't think of anything else to say right now so i will leave you with a scripture.Psalms 16

Love others as you would want to be loved.  This is the second commandment from our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment