Sunday, March 13, 2016

I am certain that I've got uncertainties!

Ive got so many uncertainties in my life right now i just cant think straight. Some days i feel like im in the taffy puller and im about to break. Other days its like Im not worried and i know God's taking care of me. We have been looking at the book of Genesis all of last year and we are finishing it up in the next couple of weeks. From what I have read and from what I have heard through the preaching of it, I have seen God work in so many situations. Some of them where I could relate. He does always come through in the end somehow.  But then i still go back to disbelieving that God isnt gonna come through because i just don't believe that He's working. I sit there and think of everything going on in my life and think of the worst possible ending situations and then i start believing that that is what will happen. Yes. My faith is small. Its so shallow. But, my God is mighty. He is the greatest One! 
I am realizing that when our faith is weak or so shallow, thats when God makes Himself bigger! Don't give up hope! Keep going! Trust God to do what He says He will do. If you draw closer to Me, then I will draw closer to you! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment