Thursday, September 16, 2010

The reason behind my name.

Ok. Since many of you are asking about the name i will tell you.  Nothing has purpose.  Its probably a testiment in itself.   It comes out of the Love chapter in the Bible.   Apart from Christ we are nothing, right?  But if Christ is Love, and we accept that forgiveness we have that Love inside of us.  1 Corinthians 13: verse 2 says, If i have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if i have all faith so i can move mountains, but do Not have love, i am nothing.

   Your probably saying, where is she going with this? 

I used to not have this Love inside of me. I was nothing. But nothing became a purpose on that February day. God has given me a purpose on this earth to Love Him and His people.   Verse 13 of that chapter concludes: Now these that remain are 3,  faith hope and love. but the greatest of them is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment